The Davis Museum – Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA 2013-Present
- As the Media Specialist at the Davis Museum, I research & implement how to use technology in more equitable, inclusive ways, giving access to our collections and special exhibitions. With a focus on diversity and inclusion I collaborate with curatorial and education to create interpretive tools to enhance the exhibitions, which includes a new mobile application for the museum as well as install and manage all aspects of new media installation.
- Website development, analytics and email marketing.
- Research and implementation of mobile technology for visitor engagement.
- Research and implement innovative technology to increase access and understanding of the collection by creating tools that are user friendly encouraging exploration.
- Streamlining processes within the museum to increase efficiency.
- Digitization, preservation and organization of all Digital Media.
- Researching Collections management Systems to optimize online access and streamline digital asset management.
Eastman Kodak Company, Research Laboratories, Rochester, NY & Lowell, MA 1992-2012
Project Manager / Multimedia Developer, home office, Newburyport, MA 2004-2012
- Software Project Manager for all consumer camera and printer tutorials. Led geographically distributed teams through the software development cycle, localization and release of camera and printer tutorials.
- Managed the design of flyers, web banners and email templates for professional printers.
- Coordinated component teams, technical staff and worldwide vendors to deliver software releases simultaneously in 9 languages.
- Facilitated periodic reviews, project retrospectives, process improvement sessions and instituted follow-up plans.
- Designed and developed user interfaces and animations using Adobe CS, Flash and HTML.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and requesting quotes.
Multimedia Developer / Image Scientist, Boston Development Center, Lowell MA 1998 – 2004
- Designed, developed, tested and localized Imaging software for Kodak Picture CD and other products.
- Provided technical expertise in image processing, data path analysis, color management solutions, simulation and design.
- Responsible for providing system analysis and image quality support through development and commercialization for several digital-hybrid imaging systems and software products (Adobe, Microsoft, Kodak’s Network Printing system etc.).
R&D Engineer / Image Scientist, Image Engineering and Simulation Lab, Rochester NY 1992 – 1998
- Provided system analysis and image quality support from research through commercialization of a film scanner programs.
- Performed quantitative image quality benchmarks on image products to provide input to specification.
- Conducted external trade trials at seven different sites throughout Europe and the U.S. – trained customers on operating, managing and maintaining digital-hybrid imaging systems.
- Designed and setup image databases which were used to evaluate algorithms.
- Statistically analyzed and evaluated the variability of printer and film scanners.
- 2014 Advisor – Lesley College – Art Institute of Boston, MFA Program – Boston, MA
- 2010 Visiting Artist – York County Community College – York, Maine
- 2009 Visiting Artist – University of Rhode Island – Kingston, RI
- 2009 Visiting Artist – The New England Institute of Art – Brookline, MA
- 2006 – 2008 New Media Assistant Professor – Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA
- 2005 Visiting Artist – MIT, Boston, MA
- 2005 Visiting Artist – New England School of Art & Design At Suffolk University, Boston, MA
- 2003 – 2004 New Media / Video Assistant Professor, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- 1992 – 2012: Eastman Kodak Company, Research Laboratories, Rochester, NY & Boston, MA
- R&D Engineer / Imaging Science / Interactive Developer & Designer / Project Manager
- 2003 Graduate Teaching Assistant – “Advanced Video Seminar” & “Art & Culture of India” courses, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- Visiting Artist – “Critical Studies” course, University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- Volunteer Video Editor – 3rd Annual Labor Festival, Coolige Corner Theatre, Boston, MA
- 1998 Volunteer Multimedia developer –Produced an interactive CD-ROM multimedia tool for a non-profit organization which runs women’s empowerment in South India.
- 2000-2003 MFA Tufts University, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- 1992-1994 Image Science Training Program, Eastman Kodak, Rochester NY
- 1990-1992 MS Chemical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
- 1984-1988 BS Chemical Engineering, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH